AP-2 Air Purge Spray & Pour Gun
Lightweight, Compact Design
Short Trigger Stroke Reduces Operator Fatigue
Check Valves for Maximum Gun Block Performance
Purge Air Check Valve Prevents Chemical from Entering
- the Air Passages of the Gun
- Advanced Design for Pattern Development and Mixing
- Separate Hardened Pattern Control Tip (PCT) with
- Adhesion Resistant Coating
- A Series of Air Passages for Tip Blow-off
- Full Range of Round and Flat PCTs
- Blaster Tip Designed to Spray a Stream Up to 15’
- Pour Tip and Other Custom Configurations
- Immediate Spray Pattern Development
- Ability to Mount Different Handle Configurations
- Simple Disassembly and Maintenance Access
- Adhesion Resistant Gun Finish
- Modular Construction: Separate Handle, Trigger Air Manifold and
- Air Cylinder Body
- Unique PMC 180° Rotational Head
- Coupling Block
|Weight (without coupling block):||2.1 lbs|
|Weight (with coupling block):||2.6 lbs|
|Dimensions:||7.5”H x 3”W x 6.5”L|
|Maximum Working Pressure:||3,500 psi|
|Air Pressure:||90-125 psi|
|Maximum Output (1:1 ratio):||40 lbs/min|
|Minimum Output (1:1 ratio):||3.3 lbs/min|
|Opening Force @ 110 psi:||200 lbs|
|Closing Force @ 110 psi:||205 lbs|
Lightweight Compact Design: Weighing a mere 2.1 lbs (w/o coupling block), the compact AP-2 Spray Gun is nearly a half pound less than other air purge spray guns on the market.
Short Trigger Stroke: Reduces operator fatigue, develops an immediate spray pattern and makes the gun extremely responsive.
Check Valves: Prevent intrusion of foam or coatings into the pneumatically operated components of the gun in the event of a crossover.
Advanced Pattern Development and Mixing: The patent-pending chamber/PCT design provides a multitude of spray pattern and mixing combinations. The operator can easily change the size and configuration of the PCT from outside the gun without having to take the gun apart. PCTs available in Round, Flat, Blaster and Pour configurations.
Ability to Mount Different Style Gun Handles: The handle on the AP-2 is modular with a dove-tail mount. The handle can be removed and replaced with a custom designed handle, mounted to robotics or easily replaced if damaged.
Adhesion Resistant Gun Finish: The entire surface area of the AP-2 is coated with a special impregnated adhesion resistant block oxide coating that allows for easy removal of overspray buildup on the gun body.
PMC Rotational Head: The head of the Gun Block can be easily set in two opposing directions which will facilitate hose entry from either the top or bottom of the gun.
Coupling Block: Provides the contractor with quick and clean removal of the gun from the proportioner hoses. Get the job done faster, more economically and with greater ease!